IXLeeds 3 will take place at aql's Salem Church, Leeds on 20th June 2013.
1.30 - Register / Coffee and Tea
2.00 - Welcome Speech (and update about IXLeeds)
2.20 - First session
- Security in the DNS / Anand Buddhdev, RIPE NCC
- BCP 38 - SAVI / Mike Hughes, EtherNorth Consultancy
- Experiences with credit card fraud / Tom Bird, Portfast and George Hills, Brightbox Systems
3.30 - Break / Coffee and Tea / Networking
4.10 - Welcome to Second Session
4.20 - Second session
- VoIP Security / Paul Lewis-Brown, Babelisk
- Leeds - An Exciting City / Tom Riordan, Chief Executive, Leeds City Council
- Energy-efficient Infrastructures / Jon Summers, Leeds University
5.20 - Thank You Speech
5.30 - Social Event / Networkin
IXLeeds directors will also provide information about BGP, peering and internet services in Yorkshire to anyone curious about Internet Exchange Points and how to benefit from peering.
Interrested participants should declare their interrest at registration.